Features & Specifications:
- Rolled aluminum body, which make less gear friction and then extend the life span.
- Wear Plate, 2 pieces located on both side of the high pressure pump gear, high performance product with more professional structure in design. When the pump works, they will reduce the interval leakage and enhance efficiency.
- Max. Operation Speed: 3600RPM
- Construction: Extrusion Aluminum
- Max. Operating Pressure: 3000PSI
- Mounting: 4 BOLT 4F17
- Shaft Extension: 1.5"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/2"
- Keyed shaft: #404 woodruff (Model HLGP-13/4.2, 1/8" squarex1.0")
- Inlet Port: 1.0"dia. Tube
- Oulet Port: 1/2" NPT
- Pump Rotation: Clockwise - facing shaft
These Pumps are built for clockwise rotation as viewed from the shaft end of the pump. Gas engine or electric motor must turn the appropriate direction to avoid damage to the pump assembly.